What to Bring to a Swim Meet
Please write your name on everything you bring!
- Team Gear – Riptide T-shirt, Team swimsuits and Riptide swim caps. Swim caps are required for everyone.
- Goggles (plus an extra pair)
- Towels, two or more
- Flip flops or shoes that are easy to remove
- Something to sit on, such as lawn chairs or blankets
- Sunscreen and hats, for both swimmers and parents
- T-shirt and shorts to wear after warm-ups and later in the day
- Games, deck of cards, books, (no Frisbees or balls). Please do not bring valuable items. Children should bring entertainment to the meets with them, but we discourage the use of headphones. If children have headphones in, they may not hear their name/event being called.
- Food- Bring a small cooler with water, drinks and healthy snacks. Most meets will have a concession stand, but swimmers should not eat a lot of junk food prior to swimming.
- Highlighter or pen for your heat sheet.
- Flashlights or head lamps are very helpful at the end of our evening swim meets.
- **Please clean up behind yourself before leaving the swim meet.**
Simple formatted text